Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Halloween Knee Socks!

I've had Halloween on my mind lately, and since Squidboo is currently experiencing a bug and I can't post anything there, I thought I'd showcase some awesome Halloween socks I found over at my new sock haunt, The Joy Of Socks!



The first three are from Sock It To Me, which has long been my favorite sock brand. They are usually big enough for my muscular calves, and last a really long time without getting holes or worn-out elastic.


Sock It To Me Vampire Kiss Knee Socks

I actually already bought these, heh. They remind me of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.


Sock It To Me Dia de los Muertos Sugar Skull Knee Socks

Not technically Halloween, but I really love Day of the Dead inspired designs. Very hipstery of me, I know, but I don't care.


Sock It To Me Zombie Love Knee Socks

These zombies look like something from an 8-bit video game (which makes sense because technically sock graphics and video game graphics are built from the same shape: the almighty square).


Eye Candy Over-the-Knee Socks

These are just plain awesome. I love eyeball stuff.


Ozone Tatters Over-the-Knee Socks

Tattered over-the-knee socks. Strangely enough, many of the tights and stockings I currently own already look like this. (My boss once asked me if I had been in a car accident after observing my shredded tights.)


Sourpuss Bat Attack Over-the-Knee Socks

I'm trying to wean myself off the crack that is Sock Dreams, but I couldn't resist adding these adorable bat over-the-knees!

No comments:

Post a Comment