Monday, January 30, 2012

Alien vs Ramen

I present to you...Alien chopsticks.

Alien Big Chap Chopsticks
Alien Big Chap Chopsticks

Alien Face Hugger Chopsticks
Alien Face Hugger Chopsticks

Alien Chest Burster Chopsticks
Alien Chest Burster Chopsticks

Yeah, I pretty much flipped out when I saw these. They combine two of my all-time favorite things: the Alien franchise, and devices that carry food into my mouth. These finely detailed chopsticks by Kotobukiya are available for only $9.99 each at Entertainment Earth. The bad news is, they are only available for preorder and will not be released until July. The good news is, my birthday is in July! Obviously I want all three of them.

As a side note, it tickles me that these are in the "Dining and Entertaining" category. Because yeah, these are totally appropriate for a swanky dinner party. Just gonna lay these out next to the cloth napkins and fine china.

No comments:

Post a Comment